Monday, April 18, 2011

Outfit of the day - Trip to the mall

Today, I'm going to a mall 1 and a half hour from where I live. It's not like I live in the desert or something, but they have really cheap food there. So me and my family are going there today. We're leaving early, so this blog post is going to be quick.


I just photoshopped a picture of myself, for fun.


And this is my makeup today.


I'm wearing a top that I got when I went to Málaga in Spain in February.


I got this jacket/cape from H&M on friday, and guess what?! It was half priced!


I love the inside too. It plays a little on the maritime trend this spring/summer.


I paired the outfit with this key necklace. It was actually a key chain, but I took it off and now I'm wearing it as a necklace!


And my Mulberry Bayswater purse in Oak (I think was the colour!).


I'm wearing brown gladiator sandals from H&M. Their old and I should throw them away soon, but I love them so much..

Have fun in the sun! Love from Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment