Sunday, April 17, 2011

Outfit of the day - Plain and simple





I am going to stay home today, so I just found something plain and simple to wear. A black see through t-shirt with a really cool pattern on it. + some skinny jeans.


You can see the pattern better here


And what I love about the grey top I'm wearing under it is the pattern in the middle. It's like a flower pattern.
And since the black t-shirt has a v-neck cut, the grey top fits perfectly under because the pattern has a v-cut downwards, so that you can see the pattern!

Other details


This bracelet with silver hearts and rhinestones attached to it is perfect for this outfit. It has some black leather type of material that matches the rest of the outfit.


My nailpolish is a darker purples, and it is AMAZING! I have worn this nailpolish for 1 week straight without any extra cotes of nailpolish or chips. And it's still almost perfect.

Just goofing around
src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3nH9ahAQtOY/TasAWvuZu3I/AAAAAAAAAEk/SGXkkmAfcPo
/s320/009.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5596567352706186098" />

Water is very good for you!






Oh..! I am soon uploading a new video on my favourite lip products on youtube.com/Clovesmakeup1

No comments:

Post a Comment