Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My top picks from H&M.com this spring

If you have read my pevious blog posts you know that I haven't been bying clothes since the end of December. But today I get my paycheck and on tuesday I'm going shopping. Because I have no school that day! I'm going to the big city, and I'm really excited because they have so much more variation there then outside of the city. First store I'm going to is H&M. And if I have any left overs I'll go to some other clothing store. But I'll buy alot of makeup too, because I'm developing a bigger makeup collection. Lately I've been browsing through the catalogues of H&M online. And I've found some favourites.


This pair of jeans shorts are perfect for the summer. I have alot of shorts, but to be honest. I don't have any jeans shorts!! Crazy right? I'm still unsure if I want a light wash or a regular colour on them. Tell me what you think.


Is my dream really coming true? I have been looking for a jumpsuit in leopard for ages! Just imagine how perfect it will look with that jumpsuit and a tan skin!


I really need new cardigans, and this is a perfect cardigan if you have just a plain top under, you can throw on this cardigan and it looks like you have spent an hour getting ready.


Perfect top for the summer. I really want it in the flower pattern, but if I can't find it I'll defenatly pick the leopard print.

This is what I'll basicly be looking for when I go shopping at H&M this tuesday. If I don't find it, I'll try to find something simielar.

LOVE CAROLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment