Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Give me that summer glow!

As you all know, I went to the mall yesterday. One of the things I got was a summer glow body lotion from Dove. It is a gradual tanning lotion. I applied it yesterday and I can really see a difference! I am supposed to apply it every day for a nice summer glow.(Insert picture riiiight here!)


This is how my skin looks like right now.


It's the first time I've ever tried a tanning lotion or any tanning product what so ever. It's very easy to apply and I like it. It wasn't too expensive either.
I want to get really tan this summer and this will help me a good way to the goal!

I like my hair today. I straightened it yesterday. But that's not the point. The point is that I have never in my holy moly life coloured my hair! And I actually love my natural hair colour. In the summer I get a really warm, redish brown colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment