Thursday, April 21, 2011

10 things you probably didn't know about me?


1. I can be shy if there are alot of people in the same room, but if you know me, I'm not shy at all. I'm the totally opposite.
2. Used to drink tea twice a day, EVERYDAY. But I try to not do that anymore.
3. I used to have very big, wavy hair. But in December/January 2008/2009 I went to Philippines and got permanently straight hair. Now I still have pretty straight hair. But I'm going to the Philippines in December 2011 again and straighten it.

4. I wasn't allergic to anything, before in 2008.
5. I was REALLY afraid of needles. But now I couldn't care less about them.
6. I consider myself a very organized person. My room is very clean compared to other peoples bedrooms, but to me it's still messy even though it's not.
7. I have struggled with acne for alot of years. I'm kinda used to having it.
8. I have a little more than okay grades at school.
9. My stumack is darker than the rest of my body for some reason.
10. I want to be a makeup artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment