Saturday, April 16, 2011

Here I am! Again?

I Have to be honest. I'm not new to this blogging "thing". I blogged in 2009 for half a year probably. And I had alot of readers. But usual-me, get's bored and tired of things easily.. So I quitted. I made several blogs after that. But I deleted them. Like usual. But now I really want to start fresh! So this blog is going to be about my exciting life as a almost grown up girl. With almost, I mean turning 18 in august, and meet the world!

I have so many things planned for me this year. And that is why I want to share it with you guys! I still have to get my drivers licence, graduating in a year, going to Philippines in December and dealing with problems; like friends. Annoying friends. Crossing fingers that they wont find my blog...

Your probably thinking; what a standard blog. Yeah, maybe. But I have a huge passion for makeup and fashion too! My goal in life is to be a successfull makeup artist. And my best friend convinced me yesterday that that's what I really want to be! Thank's bestfriend! ;). I will be uploading outfits, makeup looks, my latest obsessions and probably videos too! I have a youtube account called Clovesmakeup1, where I upload videos permanently.

Some basic facts about me
Age: 17, 18 the 20th of August. (Born 1993)
Activites: Dancing
What I do for fun: Being with friends and makeup
I try to enjoy life as much as I can, and not take life seriously. That's how I look at life as successfull, when your happy and content with yourself and those around you.

And I'll end this blogpost with one of my favourite quotes of all time!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment